P.O. Box 2474
Richmond, VA 23218-2474
Who We Are
PEAC is an emerging engineering small business certified by the SBA as an 8(a) and HUBZone Small Disadvantaged Business. We provide world-class quality and leadership in Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (MEP) Engineering and Construction Management Solutions. PEAC's capabilities include project controls, whole building energy conservation and MEP quality assurance.
Culture: Tenants and Guiding Principles
What We Do
As Construction Managers, we augment our customer's staff and act as the owner's representative for the administration and control of construction projects. We have provided leadership through Construction execution capabilities such as planning, delivery, monitoring, control and closeout for all phases of the project lifecycle including the warranty period.
We provide MEP Engineering quality assurance solutions through engineering design inspections, functional testing, field measurements, analysis and verification. Our Commissioning and MEP Inspections are performed by a team of experienced, licensed and certified professionals. We follow world class guidelines as well as the industry's highest standards and best practices. These services help our customers buildings and facilities operate at optimum performance as efficiently as possible.
We provide Energy Audits and conservation solutions through Investment Grade Audits, whole building energy simulation and modeling services using DOE-2 programs, utility data entry, analysis and bill validation services, ECAM and UT3 migration and analysis, energy benchmarking including Energy Star labels, renewable energy project development including feasibility analysis and design, solar thermal and wind power projects, Retro-Commissioning, LEED consultation, ESPC Preliminary Assessments and technical review services.
- Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- National Environmental Balancing Bureau (NEBB)
- AABC Commissioning Group (ACG)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE)
- American Solar Energy Society (ASES)
- Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)