Responsibilities include planning, directing, or coordinating administrative support services to the organization. Duties include general clerical and project-based work.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Liaison to vendors and clients of PEAC.
- Answer, assist and direct all incoming telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Perform clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, filing.
- Monitor and purchase office supplies, equipment, and postage as necessary.
- Maintain the appearances of the office, ensuring rooms are organized and tidy.
- Update organizational files as needed.
- Oversee routine and emergency maintenance of office equipment.
- Sign for packages, sort and distribute mail, fax and email daily.
- Research, price and purchase office supplies and equipment as needed.
- Set-up and coordinate meetings and conferences where necessary.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information.
- Responsible for designing and typing company communiques.
- Assist in coordinating projects as needed.
- Work independently and within a team on special and ongoing projects.
- Provide general support to President.
Other duties and responsibilities:
- Support staff with assigned project-based work and research information as needed.
- Handle routine updates to website and other marketing medium and materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
- Up to 30% travel required.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- High School Diploma and 1 - 2 years work experience with a small or similar business environment preferred.
- Strong computer and writing skills - must be proficient with MS Office and MS Outlook.
- Some experience in the construction administration is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and professional skills.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and implement priorities, and manage multiple tasks and demands.
- Ability to respond quickly and deliver results under pressure.
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Demonstrate integrity and a positive attitude.